Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hubby got fever n flu

hurmm..yesterday after office i went to karoke with my colleague...huhuhu..
yesterday i felt quite miserable..dunno why..mebi bcoz i really missed him...really2 damn missed him...missed to see his smile..to hear his husky sweet romantic voice..missed to see his eyes that makes my heart beats fastest like it would explode...really missed the touched romantic words from him...seriously...i damn hurts when his not around...everytime i think about him..my heart wont let me calm down...everytime i think about him..my mind wont let me stop thinking of him and it rewind our touchable sweet memoir...the moment we were together is the precious moment for us...he leave the meaningful moment in our relationship...hubby...why must i have this feelings towards you??dont you know missing you was so hurt for me???dont you know loving you is one of the precious things dat i ever did???

semlm time nak g karoke tu msg die bagitau aku g karoke ngn olin..pastu die tak reply...sah tido..sbb die penat...pastu tgh2 nyanyi tu..die call..tp semlm die weird skit..every 10 minutes die call aku..tny bile nak balik..he says "syg..balik cpt k..abg rindu ni..." omg...hubby...how sweet of you...then i heard he sneezing...then i asked..."abg..nape ni??tak sihat ke??"
dgn suare manje die tu.."syg...abg demam...bgn tido td rase sakit pale...selsema..badan pun panas..."alalallala..ciannye die...hurmmm...aku pun ckp la ngn die..pesan n bg mcm2 petua supaya demam die cpt kebah..kejap2 die call..kejap2 die call..huhuu..
dont know whether checking if i'm with other guy or just worry about my safety...
heheh..dont worry hubby..i wont cheating u...u are my hero..my heart..i wont let you frustrated with me...i wont let it be..and i wont let it happen in our relationship...you are the one that i'm searching before this...so..u are the one that will be in my heart for eternity..

p/s : hubby...cepat la sembuh..i'm down when you're not around...i need you hubby....










0 gorgeous yang sedang berbicara!:

Simpulan Mati antara aku dan dia

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saat Cinta Mula Bersemi...antara dua hati

Daisypath Anniversary tickers